Adventure For our English Readers

Hello... This post is just to say hello to our readers from England and United States of America.

Since you are 7 already, is just fair to write something that you can understand.

Well... so... feel free to drop by again, and leave some kind of message or comment...

I don't think that you are interested in know or read about my country but if you do, I'll start to write in both languages (Portuguese and something similar to English).

By the way, we had a visit from India and Vietnam... I hope that you people can read in english, because I don't Know how to Write in your languages.

I hope that you all return...

For now, Bye Bye

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Sequestradores de Abril!

Lavem a Lei do Financiamento dos Partidos com Tide

Pinho, Cornos e Autoeuropa